Friday, June 15, 2007

listening to Lose It by CARTEL

call me slow but i just realised CARTEL is real good((: their lastest album will be out 24 July!!!!!

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

for those who know my birthday's THE NEXT DAY *hint hint*!!!! but i dun think it'll hit s'pore stores that soon.

oh and on 26 june the click 5 will be releasing their album too!!! *more hints*!!!

i'm seriously in need of NEW music!!! i'm getting uber bored with all the songs i have.
oh and lizz mind lending me cute is what we aim for please?!!!

right now the FIVE albums i really want?

1. CARTEL - CARTEL! 24 JULY
2. CHROMO - CARTEL! OUT!
3. IT WON'T BE SOON BEFORE LONG - MAROON 5! OUT!
4. MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT - LINKIN' PARK! OUT!
5. MODERN MINDS AND PASTIMES - THE CLICK 5! 26 JUNE

there all listed out!! *HINT*

okay i better continue undating my links before my battery for my laptop runs out. considering my dad accidentally took the plug of my laptop thinking its his to work. but c'mon his thingy is smaller than mine how does he mixed them up?!

No comments: